Thursday, January 08, 2009

Never seen before






















My brother John (Tarzan on the right) posted this photo on his blog last week and I was so surprised because it's a photo I'd never seen before (I love seeing old photos for the first time!). Behind us are Roy and Zina, relatives that lived in a charming house in Bakersfield.  Uncle Roy played the saw!  I remember they had lots of metal trucks and trains and toys for us to play with.

Note: If you look between Roy and Zina, that is where the kumquat tree was in the Zakin's back yard!

5 comments:

Jodi and Jesse said...

Adorable! I love your dress.

Unknown said...

So FUN! I'm rather surprised there was a family photo you had not seen, too! And what's with the nakey boys? Very cute. The Roy gentleman looks like he could be related to Richard G. Scott.

Swoopref said...

Uncle Roy played the saw?! Was he ever on the TV show "Hee Haw"?

Chrissy said...

I am a red shoe fan as well! These little ones are baby Gap and I fell in love with them :)

Anita said...

Is Robert wearing pants behind that bear???
Cousin Anita