Monday, January 19, 2009

Disappointed


















My friend and I decided we were going to see "Last Chance Harvey" today. We confirmed plans, I quickly cleared off enough snow so I could see to drive, put the car in reverse and raced out of a very snow packed parking place, picked my friend up and got to the theater in plenty of time. There was one line and one worker. I waited and waited and when I got to the front of the line and told the guy which movie I wanted to see he said,"that sold out one minute ago." Talk about disappointed. But, as you can tell from this picture, it sure wasn't the first time.

10 comments:

LL said...

you're CUTE, even when you're disappointed.
So did you go see something else?

Becky said...

sorry - but that is the CUTEST picture EVER!!!

gigi said...

You are just to cute, disappointed or not! Sorry about the movie.

Sweeney Household said...

Those red shoes you were sporting are adorable!

I hope you got to see a later show.

Diana said...

That is the saddest, most pathetic little face EVER! And didn't you wear those shoes to work the other day?

Alicia said...

That has to be the cutest picture ever. Curse to Woburn. That's why I like AMC better!

smart mama said...

that picture is so cute!!

Chelsi Ritter said...

oh ellen that photo of you is so cute and so sad! what kissable cheeks, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get to see your much anticipated movie!!! Such a darling anology and picture. That's life, one disappoinment after another. That's what makes the joy so enjoyable.

Unknown said...

You're apparently at your best when disappointed! Good thing life isn't just one happy moment after another! (Ditto the cute shoes comment)