Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HAPPY meal













I had a few errands to do after work: I returned something at Home Depot, I bought something at Michael's, I exchanged something at Staples, I picked up something from a friend and I dropped something off for a woman I type for. My intention was to do all these things, go home and fix/eat dinner and then visit my friend's mother who is in town from Oregon so there was a bit of a time crunch. I was glad to get all my errands done but I was hungry and running out of time and couldn't imagine what I would possible throw together for dinner (I know, pathetic). And then I saw them. The golden arches (well, sort of--it was a strip mall). I went in and ordered me up a hamburger HAPPY meal. And it made me HAPPY.

Who wants the toy?

7 comments:

Swoopref said...

Megan

Unknown said...

I know what you mean... sometimes all we need is food. and FAST! No thanks on the toy--I'm sure you'll find a way to pass on the happy to someone else.

Smilin' sunshine said...

I love fast...although I do not want the toy. I no longer buy my kids the kid meals because we were overrun by those toys and I finally gave all the unopened ones to the school to be given away as prizes!

Anonymous said...

is this a blog giveaway?

LL said...

love happy meals...
laughing at the blog giveaway idea!

Amy D said...

That's so awesome. I can just see you pulling up and ordering a Happy Meal and being truly happy :)

Nancy said...

I can't stand happy meal toys! We don't go that often but they seem to hang around forever. Lauren had a teacher that took the toys as classroom donations and I loved that idea! You should try Wendy's kids meal sometime...you can choose gogurt and it includes a kiddie frosty. Love that! Nancy