Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Shower


















My friend Jenn is expecting a baby boy in February. She was in the hospital Thursday and Friday thinking she may be induced but wasn't. We went full-speed-ahead with her shower today (about 45 women attended!). I took a few photos of her before the crowd arrived. It was a full house this afternoon with good food, friends visiting, and lots of adorable baby gifts for Adler. He's going to be the best dressed kid in town. Everyone is excited about this baby's arrival!!

8 comments:

B Flat Major said...

45 people is a lot for a baby shower. I hope it was an open house!

I got my birthday card today. Thanks - both Nathan and I had a good laugh. :-)

Unknown said...

You and Jodi are AWESOME!

Thanks for throwing such a great shower. I am so lucky to have some amazing friends!

LL said...

YOU are one busy hostess!

Watauga Relief Society said...

I wish I could have been there, that's so great you did that for her! I'm sure everyone had so much fun! yay for little Adler.

balmforth.family said...

You're a party animal!!!

Jodi and Jesse said...

It was a great party!

Sweetpea said...

That is a huge shower! Sounds like fun! I'm throwing a shower in less than three weeks and I have NO ideas for shower games that aren't too goofy. Any ideas?

海瓜子Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.