Thursday, January 01, 2009

Lots of food, lots of Bourne



































I invited a few friends over tonight for a New Year's Eve celebration which included a table full of food and a few movies. We enjoyed shrimp, cheeses, chips, dips, mint brownies, other brownies, candy, cookies, meatballs, Ding Dongs, calzones, coke, eggnog, and toasts of sparkling cider at midnight. The Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, and Bourne Ultimatum were fun to watch all in a row. And, it's always great to ring in a new year with good friends (and Jason Bourne of course).

7 comments:

LL said...

sounds DELIGHTFUL! and that table of fun, yummy!!!
Happy New Year Friend!!!

rebecca said...

My SIL gave my brother the Bourne series for Christmas. Smart girl:) Happy New Year, Ellen!

Unknown said...

What fun! Love the Bourne thing.

Alicia said...

Thanks for such a fun night. I ate a brownie like 10 minutes ago. I think I'm in love!!!

amydear said...

We had a fun dinner like that too, but I could have used a little Bourne. : )

Amy D said...

What a fun party! We love the Bourne series. Clint calls them his "treadmill movies."

jane maynard said...

sounds like my kind of party. ahh, matt...did you know he's my boyfriend?

wish we lived closer!!!