Sunday, September 06, 2009

"Twins"



















One of my favorite LaPierre twins (Lisa) is in town this weekend and I visited her tonight! She's expecting a baby so I took this photo of her belly (she's not due until March).

Many years ago I took the twins to the Hill Cumorah Pageant. We walked into a restaurant on the trip and the hostess looked at Carrie and Lisa and said, "Twins?" Yeah, twins. Lisa isn't having twins, but she is a twin, and we always write "twins" on our letters and emails. I enjoyed our visit tonight!

6 comments:

jksfam said...

Yeah for Lisa (and Jim)! Do you have not favorite LaPierre twins? :)

balmforth.family said...

I am so happy, that is such great news!

Jim and Lisa said...

Oh, it looks like I actually have a belly and it's just not a spare tire in this picture! It was good to see you last night. Thanks for coming by.

Unknown said...

Congrats Lisa!

How exciting!!!

CMHill said...

Great pic! Now we know Lisa's not making it up, HEE HEE. BTW I love all your sewing projects and story how you met Kim.

The Tanner Thompsons said...

all i saw when i first looked at this post was twins and LaPierres and a picture of a belly, I thought you had heard that someone was having twins in my family, i had a mini heartattack!!