Saturday, September 12, 2009

Toy mobile














This car can be seen around Arlington. Today this car passed me as I was driving to the camera shop to pick up some reprints and thought, "I wish I could get a picture of it". Imagine my surprise when I walked out of the camera shop and it was in the parking lot next to my car! That's why I bought a small camera (so I can have it with me at all times). Call me crazy, but I think it's tacky to glue all your pez dispensers and happy meal toys all over your car. I wonder if the owner remembers where they got each item?!

Note: Click on the photo so you can get a better view!

6 comments:

Cami said...

Bryn came over while I was viewing this post and exclaimed with delight, "Now that is CREATIVE. I just need a car like that."

Natalie said...

That car looks like it has a disease, and it kinda creeps me out. It might be a texture thing, but yuck!

Wade said...

We could do that to a car with all the HM toys of Gracie.

LL said...

tacky indeed. but entertaining :)

Chris L. said...

Of course, if the car had hubcaps, it would look much more presentable.

Unknown said...

Bryn has may favorite comment. She deserves a Pez.