Thursday, August 30, 2007

Flower Power










































Last year I wrote about going to Small Farm in Stow
, where you can cut wild flowers and fill a quart sized yogurt container for $5. I read about it in the Boston Globe.

I went back today with 3 friends and their collective 7 kids and then saw another friend there with her 2 kids. We had a great time. The kids loved running through the gardens and cutting flowers and the people that own the farm were so kind. It was a perfect summer day activity.

4 comments:

SpatuLena said...

One of the flower ladies looks like my buddy Judianne!

Wendster said...

What a cool place! Reminds me of our "Yucaipa" .. . the city where we go for apples and pumpkins and see roadside nice-ness along the way. We are going in mid September to prepare for our Halloween Party. I will take photos!!

rebecca said...

I'll have to drop by Small Farm. You're not kidding when you say you can fit a lot of flowers in each bucket! Looks like a fun outing...thanks for sharing!

海瓜子Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.