Monday, August 20, 2007

Anniversaries







































25 years ago today I graduated from Brigham Young University.

25 years ago tonight I was a bridesmaid at the wedding of one of my college roommates (the 2nd of eight times being a bridesmaid and I've got the sweet photos to prove it). That ruffle has 33 feet (that = 11 yards) of fabric in it. No joke.

15 years ago today my youngest brother Chuck married his wife Jennifer! This photo was taken in May 2006.

Congratulations to me, Mr. & Mrs. Johnson, and Mr. & Mrs. Patton!!!

4 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

That blue bridesmaid photo could not be any more classic!!! Happy anniversaries!

Alb said...

Is that the dress I helped you make or was it another one of the 8 times? I seem to remember sewing something blue. Gotta love it!

ellen said...

Yes, cousin Ann, that is the dress. I think you had your appendix out or something right before that but you still made the dress for me and I have been forever grateful.

'preciate-cha (as they say in Utah)!

Diana said...

You look so pretty at your graduation!