Thursday, August 16, 2007

What's for dinner?













I stopped at a friend's house tonight on my way home from work. We chatted for a while and then I was headed out the door when she offered to follow me to the car repair shop and then take me home so I could leave my car tonight (I've got a/c problems). I hadn't even thought of doing that but it will save me from waking up early and taking my car in the morning. Not only did she do that but she also bought me this little BBQ chicken pizza for dinner. I feel very blessed tonight, eighty times over.

2 comments:

Wendster said...

Count your blessings name them one by one ...

Angela said...

hi Ellen, I don't have your email address anymore, so I couldn't email you the price for logo design.... so I will do it here. Purely, making it up.... $60 for a logo (with 3 versions and a few tweakings here and there). I don't do it enough to be serious about pricing and terms, but that is where I am starting for now.

Can't wait to see your quilt.. someday I will do one, but not for awhile.