Thursday, August 09, 2007

Latter-day Lunch Club
















There are a number of Arlington Ward members that work or attend MIT. When I started working here I decided we should get together for lunch every now and then. [One of the guys said he knew it would take a non-engineer to get us all together!] That was the beginning of Latter-day Lunch Club! We meet in Lobby 7, walk over to the Student Center and eat our lunches and talk.

We met today and before I left my coworker said, "You aren't wearing your yellow t-shirt with an M for Mormon on it".

No, I'm not.

5 comments:

Diana said...

You're funny. Or rather, I am.

Melanie said...

HA HA HA!!! You two are so funny. And nice. I honestly don't know what I would do without such good peeps down the hall.

Unknown said...

sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. :)

Wendster said...

Such good ideas you have. But no yellow shirt? Such a travesty should never happen. EVERYONE needs a yellow shirt. Especially a "gamboge" shirt. My favorite color (indian yellow)!