Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Elder Duke #2: Home!









































Wesley Duke got home from his Mormon mission tonight. I offered to take late night family pictures because the five of them would only be together about three hours (the youngest was leaving on a scout trip in the middle of the night). I bake at midnight, do laundry at midnight, AND take photos at midnight. Anyway, it was really nice to be there as Wesley talked about what his mission meant to him. He served in the Carlsbad California Mission. I wanted to photograph his worn out shoes but he threw his away before coming home so I photographed his ties instead! Amy seemed over-the-moon to have all her children home.

3 comments:

Swoopref said...

What a family!

Ready, Mind, Go! said...

Amy is glowing!

Wendster said...

Welcome welcome. My last missionary nephew came home from Chile.