Wednesday, January 27, 2010

From blog stalker to buddy

I've been reading (or is it stalking?) Erin Cobb's blogs for over three years. Recently she posted that she would be in Boston and asked if people were interested in having their kids photographed. I left a comment on her blog that I didn't have kids to photograph but would love to meet her for hot chocolate. She emailed me back and we made a plan!

Fast forward to tonight. My coworker Diana and I drove to Needham after work to meet Erin (we felt like we were meeting a rock star!), her friend and another Boston blogger. Erin is delightful and fun and now I feel like she's my real friend. We all had a really fun time talking about our favorite blogs and our lives. And I've got a few more friends on my bus.

Erin's family blog
Erin's photography blog

Erin and Diana took photos; I'll try to post one tomorrow.

4 comments:

josh, erica, nora, wells, evie and stella said...

I think I know that girl from college. She looks SOOO familiar.

Wendster said...

Totally cool!

Janae said...

So I got on her blog. Her pictures are amazing. The childrens's eyes -seriously they sparkle. The lighting is fabulous from car pics to window shots. What kind of camera does she use and what lenses?

Sweet Whispers Photography said...

so great to meet you too Ellen! Keep in touch and we'll all have to get together again :)