Sunday, January 17, 2010

Seventeen



















I don't know how it happened but this kid is 17. I visited him in the hospital the day he was born -- and his hair was that same color! It's been fun to watch him grow up (well, he doesn't live in the Arlington Ward anymore but he lives nearby). That's one thing I don't like about our semi-transient ward. I want to watch all the kids grow up and so many of them move (you know who you are). I told Keaton he looked like a missionary and he said, "I'm working on it." He's a senior in high school and has big plans for his future.

7 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Love Keat!

LL said...

Love this kid! I didn't realize your friendship with them went that far back...SO COOL!
He really did look like a missionary today! Cute guy~

Sweetpea said...

You must be kidding me. That is Keaton? I babysat him quite a few times. Wow, now I feel really old.

Unknown said...

he is GREAT... i'm glad they've moved around some, so we could get to know him!

Marilyn said...

I have noticed that he looks very grown up lately. I didn't realize he is a senior, no wonder. Happy Birthday Keaton

lgandrews said...

I can't believe that's Keaton!! I also can't believe he's 17!! It seems like yesterday, or maybe 8 years ago that Jana was first pregnant. Wow, how time flies as I get old(er).....

海瓜子Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.