Monday, January 11, 2010

A holiday distraction














My friend brought Season 1 of Alias to Vermont over Thanksgiving weekend. We stayed up a few nights until 4:00am and watched all the episodes. We couldn't stop then (I had to be sure Vaughn was OK) so we watched half of Season 2 on the computer (bless you, Youtube!). I was in charge of sitting close to the computer and pushing the buttons on the keyboard (the segments on youtube are about 8 minutes long). I got home around 8:00pm Sunday evening. I may or may not have stayed up until 2:00am that night to finish Season 2. I may or may not have gotten Seasons 3, 4, and 5 from the library and watched them the next three weeks. I may or may not have watched Season 1 with Adrienne as part of Holiday Aunt Camp (now she's hooked).

I may or may not have this picture of Vaughn on my cell phone.

11 comments:

Becky said...

Alias Junky! ;)

amydear said...

I do have the Alias theme song as my ring tone.

ellen said...

I may or may not copy you, Amydear.

jksfam said...

Oh how I miss Alias! I may or may not borrow the Vaughn picture (okay not, but not because I don't like it!).

Taylor said...

oh dear, next time you are desperate to find past seasons of t.v. shows, forget youtube and use ninjavideo.net!

shellydinger said...

Ahh Alias. When the final episode aired my boss hijacked a projector from the University and shut the office down so that we could watch it movie style. Great great show (at least the first 2.5 seasons)

Margaret said...

Chris and I were addicted to Alias when we were first married...we anxiously awaited our Netflix envelope arrivals each week. We always watched it before we went to bed, but it got me so tense and agitated that I could never sleep afterwards...

LL said...

You and Vaughn are a VERY cute couple. He is lucky to have you....as a stalker ;-)

Julie said...

LOL I loved Alias when it came out!! I need to see the last two seasons of it though.

Melanie said...

Hey there, Freelancer...

Hold onto that Rambaldi artifact and watch out for Irina Derevko!

Petit Elefant said...

Okay first of all? Vaughn is hottttttt. Second of all, Alias got me through my postpartum months. Enough said.