Monday, December 18, 2006

The Friend Bus


















It's late so the cliff notes version of The Friend Bus theory is that some people have a set amount of "friend slots". But I've been told that I have unlimited slots for friends--on my fleet of friend buses. Last year I sent 375 Christmas cards. My palm pilot of packed full of names and addresses. I call and email and write a lot of people. I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

Tonight I visited the Cox family to say goodbye before they move to Utah. They've got some of the front seats on one of my friend buses. I'm very sad to see them go. We've shared lots of fun times and made lots of great memories. They are wonderful friends that I miss already. These pictures were taken tonight. That's me with Caleb, Isaac, Aaron, and Ruby. And, that's me with Janae (Adam was the photographer).

To the Cox family: I treasure your friendship, I love you, and I hope our paths cross again soon!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Burke and I were wondering just a couple nights ago: "How many Christmas cards do you think Ellen sends?"

Jolene George said...

It's so sad when good friends move away! Keep in touch with them!