Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy 40th, Judianne!













My friend Judianne turned 40 today! I thought her birthday party was tonight but when I looked at the evite to confirm the address I saw that it was last night. Bummer. I dropped by tonight with some mint brownies and a pouch I made her. I was really sad to miss her party but it was fun to see her tonight. Judianne has a beautiful voice, is a wonderful mother, and is a great friend (oh, and I'm always telling everyone how she has 150 first cousins!).

8 comments:

lime said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDIANNE!

jksfam said...

Happy Birthday, Judianne!!! I miss you and your family! Do you have a Facebook account or blog? Ellen, I'm sorry you missed her party. What a bummer!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Judianne! Besides all the talents you listed, she also plays a mean (and by "mean" I mean "awesome") game of basketball.

Wendster said...

Happy Birthday Judianne! What a good friend you are, Ellen, waiting til a day later to stop by her house to keep the party festivities going extra long.

Ellen always has a plan.

The post about the shoes and perfume was funny! The snuggling, too. lol! I like your list of 50. Meringue. Mmmm.

amy said...

Judianne is the bomb diggity! Happiest Birthday to her and kind of funny that you were a day late.

amydear said...

I hope I'm a lot like Judianne when I turn 40. She is an inspiring woman!

Mindy said...

and I am proud to be one of them!!! Happy Birthday to Junianne! Thanks for the post.

Unknown said...

pies for EVERYONE!!