Sunday, January 03, 2010

Who gets what?!
























I received a package from my brother Chuck a few days before Christmas. I tucked it under the tree. I opened it on Christmas morning and there was a really nice leather NIKE bag (I've gotten lots of NIKE bags from him), some cool blue shoes, and some vials of perfume. I told Adrienne that I wouldn't use the perfume and asked if she wanted it (she did--but she didn't take it home with her). I thought about giving her the shoes, but Chuck sent them to me so I tried one on and talked about how cool they were.

Fast forward a week and a day. Yesterday I was tidying up some things in my room and I happened to turn over the box that Chuck sent. Imagine my surprise when I found this:













I'm mailing Adrienne her new shoes and perfume tomorrow.

Note: I am feeling the love. And I'm also feeling like a note inside the box might have been a good idea.

13 comments:

LL said...

LAUGHING!!!

gigi said...

That's funny :)

Unknown said...

You could make Adrienne be the rsp and you could go back to being the teenager...
(just a thought)

Melanie said...

Great story! Hilarious!

Becky said...

HAHAHA! That's AWESOME!

Shelly B. said...

Too cute! Love it!

Peggy in AZ said...

Too funny!Glad you had a great visit with your niece. You are one fun aunt!

allegra said...

so funny. only a guy would write directly on the box instead of a card!:) totally something dan would do.

Melanie said...

I love those sneakers. Do you know what the model is? Are those special Nikes or available to everyone? I think that I need a pair.

Swoopref said...

The Fridge!

Janika said...

Just goes to show how young (at heart and in looks) you really are!

Anonymous said...

Next time I will be sure to add a note inside the box as well as having the blimp fly overhead with instructions.

Chuck

海瓜子Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.