Friday, October 23, 2009

POTUS and his motorcade































































POTUS pulled the ole bait-and-switch today and didn't drive in the way I heard he was going to. I noticed traffic was stopped on the Mass. Ave. bridge and figured he'd be traveling down Memorial Drive toward the Kresge Auditorium where he was speaking. I hurried down that way and was able to see the motorcade! I was too busy taking photos to wave to him but I heard he was waving to the crowd. And, seeing those guys in the back of the open SUVs sure caught my attention. I'm sure they were armed and ready to take a bullet for the President. I thought of "Dave" numerous times today!

P.S. Who knows what POTUS is?!?

8 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

president of the united states!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camille said...

isn't it from the show west wing? that was pres. bartlett's code name.

Rachel S. said...

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!! I am SO jealous!

Unknown said...

So doesn't that make you
POTRS?

Sandman said...

I'm just not that into him! But, I probably would have tried to see him too ...

Sweetpea said...

I know what it is, do I get a medal?

Anonymous said...

the best movie on the whole planet...ok la homa, ok, l-a-h-o-m-a!!

i was so confused on the potus, thanks for the comments informing the uninformed.