Saturday, October 17, 2009

Downtown Boston































































I had to go to work today for a few hours and after that I took pictures of the Stake Center (see below) and then went into downtown Boston to take a few photos. I took a Street Photography class from the Cambridge Center for Adult Education. It was a terrific class. Here are a few street photography-ish photos from today. They are taken near/in the Boston Public Garden. I love the one of the woman on the bench. It looks like she was working on a crossword puzzle in the newspaper and I bet it's a daily occurrence. And, I love seeing the Make Way For Duckling statues. I heart living in Boston!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Was Corey there when you were? That stinks that you both had to go in today!! My dad LOVED the pumpkin bread; thank you again for such a tasty treat!

Carla said...

These are wonderful pictures. Anna said they look like France. I don't know but I like them all. C.

Angela said...

Great Photos- I jumped here from another New England Blog! Your on my must read list now!

Leslie said...

I showed Jennifer the first pic and then we read "Make Way for Ducklings."

Anonymous said...

these pictures are what make me love boston.

Kim said...

Ellen, you are really are a gem. Your posts make my day. Cheesy as it may sound, "they're the next best thing to being there!"