Monday, October 05, 2009

Apple Crisp -- the best recipe!














Apple Crisp

Mix the following ingredients together and pour into ungreased 9x13-inch pan.

8 cups peeled and sliced apples

1 cup packed brown sugar

2 T flour

½ cup milk

1 cup water


Topping:

1 1/3 cup flour

1 cup oats

½ cup sugar

1 cup margarine, melted

1 t salt

2 t cinnamon

2 packages dry Butterscotch pudding (not instant)

Mix topping ingredients together and crumble on top of apple mixture. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown, approximately 45-50 minutes.



6 comments:

Trueman twins said...

Laura made this for our primary inservice and it was SO delicious! I was so sad when my leftovers ran out!!

gigi said...

I made this recipe of your's last year and we loved it.

balmforth.family said...

This is by far the best recipe. You gave it to me a few years ago and it's now the only recipe I make. I just made it this past weekend for a group of people and they LOVED IT!

allegra said...

i had to run to the store to get these ingredients because i was DYING to make this tonight. thanks for sharing!

LL said...

i've made it for EVERY. SINGLE. get together we've had over the last couple weeks. SO DELICIOUS!

Amy D said...

I've made this recipe before and it is divine. I love apple season!