Monday, October 26, 2009

Customer Service














Saturday I decided to stop at Wilson Farms to get 5 pumpkins to put in my window. The place was bustling with people shopping and going on the haunted hay ride. I quickly found 5 small pumpkins (a bit smaller than these in the photo) and paid for them. The sales lady put the pumpkins in a box. When I picked the box up the bottom collapsed and all 5 pumpkins fell to the ground. The sales lady felt terrible and was very apologetic and I told her the pumpkins were fine (they were only going in my window and would not end up as pumpkin pie). She said, "Please go pick out 5 new pumpkins, and it doesn't matter what size they are."

That my friends is Customer Service.

11 comments:

josh, erica, nora, wells, evie and stella said...

I LOVE that farm. We make sure to go every halloween. Have you seen the animal barn?

Unknown said...

nice.

Katie said...

Wilson Farms is my happy place.

Jodi and Jesse said...

I love Wilson Farms. Just another reason to add to the list!

Melanie said...

That really is customer service. My sister and I were talking a lot about that this past weekend. I had never really had any inclination to go to Wilson's but hearing about your good experience, now I want to go!

Britt said...

Just took a few minutes to catch up...you make me smile!

Catherine said...

Ellen-I love love love your photo cards. They are beautiful. I have been perusing your site for a while now. You have a true talent! Thank you for sharing it with me.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Love the beautiful orange in this shot.

Also, what great customer service! :)

Amy D said...

Wow. I didn't think customer service like that existed anymore.

Anonymous said...

customer service can make or break my day!!

Becky said...

There IS still good in this world. :)