Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Apples and granola













We have lots of R.S. small groups in our ward (I mean "Relief Society meetings"): book group, recipe swap, play group, sewing club, and there is talk of starting a photography class. Tonight was the apple recipe swap. Women brought something to share made from apples and copies of the recipe. I didn't take anything made of apples but did take some recipes I compiled for an enrichment night back in 1997 (that counts--especially because this recipe was included). After the eating of all things apple, the hostess showed us how to make granola. It's easy and quick. I'm definitely going to make myself a batch.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Can you share the granola recipe??

Jodi and Jesse said...

Yummy! Wish I could have gone.

LL said...

that loos SOOOO good!

amydear said...

I'd love to have the granola recipe. I have a good one, but it has too much fat in it. And another one has not enough. So I'm looking for the perfect recipe!