Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Three kids in two-and-a-half years

Last night I went to visit my friend who has a 3 week old girl and a 16 month old boy. Bless her! My parents had 3 kids in 2 1/2 years. One brother is 13 months older than me and one brother is 19 months younger than me (and then baby Charlie is almost six years younger than me). Back in the day, there were no car seats, no double strollers, no back packs, no baby bjorns, no kid leashes.

My mom always says, "I could put the kids in the car and drive around but I couldn't get out."

6 comments:

Jodi and Jesse said...

That is such a great picture!

Amy D said...

So cute! I don't know how your Mom did it. She must be an amazing woman!

The Soulier Family said...

This picture is a classic!

anna said...

I think I should call your mom for some advice.

Minna Dyer said...

So, I'm sorry if you don't like to do this kind of thing, but I tagged you. You seemed like such a great candidate! Do what you will, and thanks, whatever you decide to do!

Chelsi Ritter said...

that's unbelievable about your parents! kudos to your mother!