Sunday, January 06, 2008

D&C 88:119

Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God.

























My living room has been cluttered for a long time...photocard party, making hundreds of photocards, sewing projects, Christmas, etc. I tried to "clear the clutter" during my vacation but ran out of time and steam. It was at the top of my list of things to do this weekend and the proof is in the pictures! [Pictures of crawl space not currently available...]

10 comments:

Amy D said...

Looks great! I bet it feels even better. Congrats!

Wendster said...

Atta girl! and what a front room it is. you are such a good decorator.

gloria said...

You are an inspiration! My house has been a disaster since December 1st. I too spent the weekend de-cluttering and recovering from 13 visiting grandchildren--6 of them toddlers! It feels so good to walk through a room and have everything in it's place. Love your furniture!

jane maynard said...

looks good! I love de-cluttering. your place is so cute, ellen

it's weird you posted that scripture...our RS lesson was on that scripture yesterday - the presidency has chosen it is our theme for the year...definitely a good scripture to remember day to day!

Anonymous said...

I am having de-clutter envy now. How much do you charge for your services? :)

ellen said...

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Robs said...

I love your house! So cute! It looks crisp and clean! You know me...I always enjoy a good de-cluttering session. NOTHING is better than a clean house and clean laundry!

African Kelli said...

Oh my gosh. Good for you! That space looks fantastic and I love the direction that got you there.

Blackeyedsue said...

I won't look at your crawl space if you won't look at my "room where things go to die."

I love the feeling in your home.

Kristin said...

Do you want to come and organize my house? Please oh, please!