Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bag Tag

My blogging buddy Kelli tagged me for "inside your bag". My bag is a lime green messenger bag from the sale bin at the Eddie Bauer Outlet and here's what's inside.













Picture #1: my black wallet, a spare set of keys I've been meaning to give my friend so if I have an emergency I'll be able to get into my condo, a Sherpani change purse that has my work ID and bus/subway pass in it, a pouch I made myself out of my brother Robes' jeans (to house my chapstick, lipstick, blush, kleenex, and dental floss), and The Book of Mormon.













Picture #2: Two notebooks for making lists of "things to do" (a necessity), a pill box (and no, I'm not 80), my cell phone, work keys, and can't-live-without Palm Pilot.













Picture #3: cell phone headset, my small digital camera and brown case (a recent purchase so I can always have a camera with me), hair clip, pens, red case for sunglasses and drug store reading glasses (and no, I'm not 80), and the worry doll my coworker gave me.














Picture #4: a recent letter from my nephew who is a missionary in Argentina. I'm a proud aunt.














And now I'm tagging Jenn, Wendy, Rebecca, Diana and Kim. Bag Tag!!

6 comments:

Amy D said...

What an organized and clean bag!

Wendster said...

Woo hooooooo! I'm so glad that I just cleaned out my bag!
I'm afraid it will be pretty boring, but I'll play.
p.s. You have cool stuff in your bag.

Chelsi Ritter said...

that's so funny about the pill box. i'm not taking prenatal vitamins so i have about 4 different vitamins i'm taking instead, and was thinking one of those boxes would be useful....

Swoopref said...

reading glasses?!?

(welcome into the club)

African Kelli said...

Aw, that doll is so sweet. I always seem to have correspondence in my bag too! Great bag, btw. :)

Sherene said...

Wow, I'm impressed, a Book of Mormon! Right now, I can't even fit that in my bag to church.