Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dining at the Food Court

I had a busy day...and then a gathering/meeting from 4-6:30pm. I needed to return something at the mall and asked a friend if she wanted to join me and we'd grab a bite to eat (I had to hurry since I was babysitting at 8pm). She said she loved Chick-Fil-A and there happens to be one at that mall. My friend followed me there, we buzzed through Macy's and I took care of my returns, and then we went to the Food Court. She had some gift certificates and treated me to dinner!





I'm on a roll...

6 comments:

rebecca said...

I'm still dreaming of Ole's. It's so hard to find good mexican food around here and that sounded SO good. I may have to "come into town" for my b-day:)

Minna Dyer said...

I had no idea they had Chick-Fil-A out East. I will always think of Utah's Fashion Place Mall when I think of that place.

Melanie said...

Chick-Fil-A is HUGE in the south -- they're everywhere, not just in malls! We have one right down the street from our house, and our kids lovingly call it "The Landmark" because it means we're almost home. Best lemonade ever. Best shakes ever... I admit it, I'm a fan!

Wendster said...

And I thought they were just some fad in our mall ... but they sure have lasted!
I think of Chik fill a's as the free sample place. There is ALWAYS someone with a sample tray in front of that restaurant!

jade said...

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
Food Truck Wedding

Alizo Writero said...

Food Trucks In Los Angeles Invaluable article. That is the first time when i in this article. I discovered countless fascinating products with your thread particularly their discussion. Actually their fantastic thread. Continue.