Friday, January 04, 2008

Do for others...

This morning as I pulled down the aisle of the parking garage I noticed a car with its lights on. When I walked by the car a few minutes later the lights were still on. I dug a piece of paper and pen out of my purse and wrote the license plate number down and when I got to work I called the parking office to report it. When I walked by the car tonight the lights were off. I hope that means that the parking office contacted the owner and they were able to go to the parking lot and turn off their lights.

I'd want someone to do that for me.

2 comments:

Wendster said...

That's the kind of thing I would want someone to do for me, too. I think the parking guys take their jobs pretty seriously. The only ones I've met do. I'm sure the driver of that car was thanking his lucky stars as he drove home for the good samaritan who saved his battery.

Wendster said...

You must be a late night poster ... post - er ha like me. Just checking in for today's post. Chomping at the bit, as it were.