Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol -- Season #7


















I watched American Idol tonight for the first time and I watched it because my brother John's friend Brooke White auditioned in Philly for the show. She lives in Van Nuys, my hometown (and Paula Abdul's for that matter), and is originally from Mesa. She was the last one and she was awesome! They even said, "Is American Idol saving the best for last?" John and I kept calling each other during the show (he's in L.A. and is having people over to watch it tonight) and I was updating him on what was happening. There were some interesting characters auditioning and some people with interesting stories. I've been searching the internet for a clip of Brooke's audition but I can't find it. So instead I scanned in the cover of her CD that John sent me. Incidentally, John can't swim...or surf but GOOD LUCK, BROOKE!!!

P.S. I found this You Tube link of Brooke singing "Free".

HERE IS THE LINK OF BROOKE ON AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT!!!

5 comments:

Amy D said...

I was gone tonight, so I have it recorded to watch later on. I love American Idol! I'll watch for your friend Brooke. How fun!

jksfam said...

I haven't watched from last night yet, but thought she was really good in the video. I especially like the modest top! So rare!!! Thanks for sharing more info for her.

Melanie said...

She has a great voice! I have never watched American Idol, but I am going to root for her this time round!!

Melanie said...

Burke and I loved her! She was happy and cute, and we are definitely rooting for her... especially now that we know about your connection!

Sandman said...

I wasn't going to watch this season, but now I guess I will ... thanks for giving me some kind of connection to one of the contestants. I like the song "Free." Do you know if she wrote it?