Thursday, September 06, 2007

People remember you (see 09/05/07 entry)


This is one of my favorite pictures of my brother John taken in the 70's. The Earth Wind & Fire poster and phone on the bed kind of give the era away. My brothers had a beard contest once and maybe this picture is proof of a hair growing contest. I'll have to ask John.

When Grandmother Pitchforth would introduce John and me to people, she would always say, loudly, "It's natural!", referring to our beautiful red hair.

It's natural all right (with some credit to his afro comb)!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay, I know that I shouldn't be laughing at this (especially since I know that there are photos of me mixing plaids as a kid,) but this photo is HYSTERICAL. The hair, the poster... ah, the 70s...

Anonymous said...

what about my dad!!!!!!

FL sweetp

Anonymous said...

That hair is absolutely fabulous! Has he considered going back to that style?!! :)