Monday, September 17, 2007

N-O spells NO

I volunteered to help with a BIG church event this coming weekend. I'm responsible for a display of the church in this area from 1999-present which basically means the Boston Temple era. I dug out some pictures I took the day the steeple and Angel Moroni were put on (almost a year after the dedication). I can't find all the negatives (no surprise -- "organize photos/negatives" is on one of my lists of projects) so I scanned some pictures in. They don't look as good but they'll do. I'm going to put a notebook together of newspaper articles about the temple and an album of photos. I'm hoping to find some good quotes and I have a few other ideas. My friend is helping me with the project--hooray!

It's a busy time of year. I've got lots of projects on my plate(s) and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by this assignment.

One of these days I'll learn to say NO.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

When you figure out the secret... write a book. You'll make a million. But let mw now first. I'll still buy the book.

Wendster said...

Hi Ellen! My mozilla fire fox hasn't worked in weeks, and it has my blog list on it that I just click on. I tried typing in your name and the computer remembered you and here I am again. On the big blue E ... it worked to get me to the big red E P. ha. It was so fun catching up on your blog. You have been busy. Writing condo books, temple project, driving with your parking pass ... and that lunch box looks familiar! I think mine had a picture of some cartoon character. And we STILL start school the day after labor day here in LA. When does Mass. start? And I love your red hair. I agree with your commenter: It's not just your hair that we love!
So good to see you. I missed you!

Unknown said...

NO means NO!!!

Watauga Relief Society said...

If anyone should say NO, needs to say NO and deserves to say NO ... it's you! Just Say NO! hehe