Sunday, September 23, 2007

12-hour day
























I left my house at 11:00am this morning and just got back at 11:00pm. The event went really well and my room of displays (1999-present) looked good. My favorite parts of the day were meeting some new people, the dinner, and hearing Claudia Bushman and Chase Peterson speak about their years living in Cambridge. Claudia's talk was especially good; I'd love to give a copy to every woman that moves to Boston! I'm exhausted and relieved that this event is over. And, I'm glad I don't have church until 3:30pm tomorrow!

3 comments:

balmforth.family said...

Sounds like things went good. I was thinking of you yesterday!

Janika said...

You did a great job, Ellen! I'm glad we survived it! I totally agree with you about Claudia Bushman's talk. I need a copy to keep handy when Boston winters get extra tough and I wonder why I am here! Let's definitely try to get copies.

Sweeney Household said...

I can't believe I never asked you how it went! Silly me -- check your blog. I knew your presentation would be great! Way to go. :)