Monday, September 10, 2007

Missing ingredient(s)

We had a Community Picnic today at work. What a great idea! Lots of people, walking around outside, enjoying a free lunch (sandwiches, drinks, fruit, chips and dessert). Hmmm. The "dessert". I picked up a rice krispy treat. Or what I thought was a rice krispy treat. It was cardboard disguised as a rice krispy treat. Clearly the butter and marshmallow had been left out (how did they get them to stick together?). I couldn't finish it which is good because I wanted to photograph it for my blog before I recycled it.

4 comments:

amydear said...

I always like to add a few extra marshmallows to my krispy treats!

Leslie said...

Karo Syrup holds them together?

Watauga Relief Society said...

hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I hope whoever baked them doesn't read your blog...