Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Putting the visitors to work















We've got lots of condo projects going on right now (at midnight, of course). My sister-in-law Kim is working on putting up some shelves in my living room. My brother Chuck is calking my shower. And, I'm painting two walls. Earlier today Kim and I made a mad dash to Home Depot for some supplies. Then Chuck and Kim worked on securing a screen I had made for my big window last year. It's now secure enough that I can use it without worrying that bugs will invade my condo. The fresh air felt great! We also replaced my stove drip pans. We moved a piece of furniture. And Kim repaired my broken closet door. It's been nice having them around to help me with some projects! If I didn't need to finish painting the walls, I'd bake them a midnight treat.

No comments: