Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Jersey Ures













Neighborly Neighbors are moving to New Jersey this week. I’m very sad. I have enjoyed babysitting the girls, going on walks, taking photos of them, sharing meals and lots of good times. They have made me lots of art projects, taken care of me when I’ve been sick, and been the best neighbors ever. I have also gotten the internet through them which has been very nice. For the record, I will miss them way more than their router but until my DSL kicks in, I may be out of commission for a few days. I’ve got chocolate chips on the line so I’ll try to blog every day.

John, Lisa, Kate, Emma and Sarah (Baby Neighbor) – I will miss you!

1 comment:

Swoopref said...

To save money, the ward will be setting up a group therapy in the coming week.

The wonderful Ures...