Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I know LIFT OFF 5 is true













A coworker suggested mineral spirits to get the paint out of my jeans. I went to Home Depot straightaway tonight and asked a guy in an orange apron where the mineral spirits were so I could get paint out of jeans. He asked what kind of paint and then said, "follow me" and took me right to LIFT OFF 5. I grabbed a bottle and used the self check out for the first time ever. As soon as I got home I read the directions, tried it, kept at it using a toothbrush to clean off the paint, and then washed the jeans.

Favorite jeans: RESCUED!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love self check out!

Sandman said...

I love laundry stain-bustin tips!
And, you can't go wrong with self check out!

Wendster said...

Whoa! This is good information! I am going to go and save my favorite pants. I happened to sit on my wet step as I was painting my way upstairs. ha. yes. clever.