Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oh cabinet, My cabinet


















I went antiqueing today to find something that would store dishes and fit under my new shelves. Years ago I went on a drive out Route 2 and discovered a really fun antique/craft store in Templeton. I went back to Country Mischief today and found this very cool black cabinet that was reasonably priced. The owner and I shoved it in my trunk, secured it with a bungee cord and off I went. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday I can dig out some of my dishes to put in it. I have a lot of glasses and dishes (from my grandparents and my parents) that I haven't been able to display in my condo and that's one reason I wanted to put up shelves and find a cabinet. It was a nice warm sunny day -- perfect for a drive and antiqueing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks smashing, ep!

Anonymous said...

I love that cabinet!

Elisabeth said...

I love your cabinet Ellen. I'm trying to picture where that is but I can't. I guess I'll just have to come over and see for myself sometime!
E

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been with you! Maybe next time. It looks really cute. Can't wait to see it.