Friday, May 18, 2007

I Love to See the Temple


















Words and Music by Janice Kapp Perry

I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.

For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.

I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll cov'nant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.

For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God,
I've learned this truth;
A fam'ly is forever.

5 comments:

balmforth.family said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

enjoy..hope all goes well!
I'm excited for you!
cousin jules

Anonymous said...

Love the photo, love the song. Hope everything was just wonderful. I am thrilled for you!
Cousin Anita

smart mama said...

what a great shot!

Sandman said...

Beautiful picture of a beautiful place.