Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!













Growing up in California, if you didn't wear green on St. Patrick's Day you got pinched! In Boston, if you don't have a good shovel or scraper on St. Patrick's Day you're in trouble!

I've had a very lazy day (I won't tell you how many hours I slept). I just made some green cookie dough and am going to visit some friends and make shamrock shaped cookies.

We got dumped with snow last night; maybe 8 inches. They spent hours plowing our parking lot last night and I'm pretty sure someone was snow blowing our sidewalks at 3:00am this morning (it was interrupted sleep). All for a St. Patrick's Day nor'easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, although I think that in Boston you get pinched too. I'm sorry about the snow- the weather is lovely here, although I just looked at a map and realized that Paris is north of Maine. Weird. Do you get evacuation day off?

Ready, Mind, Go! said...

Can't believe you got so much snow! Hope you are staying warm! Do I dare tell you that it's almost 80 degrees here?!