Thursday, March 01, 2007

the A list

I make a "to do" list every day. Yep. Every day. Lately, for my daily lists, I've been using colored cards that I buy at Paper Source (too bad for you if you don't live near one of these stores) and for the weekend lists I use some lined paper that I got from drug reps when I worked at MGH. Life is good when I am getting things done.

Tonight I met a friend at Paper Source in Cambridge. They are open until 7:00pm. I worked until about 6:05pm, headed to the store, and one illegal U-turn and a few wrong turns later I parked a few blocks away and ran to the store. I got there 5 minutes before they closed. Whew! I found exactly what I wanted--scalloped cards in Spring colors--chartreuse on the left and butter on the right.













I'm making my list and checkin' it twice...


P.S. I'm still working on getting fit. Tonight I walked/ran on my treadmill for 20 minutes and then danced around for 10 minutes (I hope none of my neighbors saw me!). Thanks blog buddy Africankelli for the great CD of running/walking/dancing tunes!

8 comments:

Kal said...

I'm sitting here giggling thinking about you dancing by yourself in your condo, EP...

Swoopref said...

I could go for some scallops (and onion rings) right about now...

ellen said...

I got my groove back...

Elisabeth said...

Ellen- It cracks me up that you were dancing for excercise. Maybe we should have a ward dance.
So, I bet with your list you actually get the things done, unlike me who writes a big list on Monday and then for the rest of the week writes:
Finish Monday's list
and still I don't usually get it all done!
E

Anonymous said...

ep, you are quite the planner & those are expensive planning pages! I have some Franklin Covey sheets you can have.... ;)

Angela said...

I miss this store so much - thank heavens for the internet, so I can still get their products.

smart mama said...

love them- you always have such fun tidbits on your blog

African Kelli said...

SO glad you liked the CD and yes, PaperSource is one of my favorites! I order their stuff online pretty regularly.