Friday, March 23, 2007

Be prepared
















My appointment with the oral surgeon is at 11:45am tomorrow. He will extract my half-tooth and start the process for the implant. All that while I'm enjoying I.V. sedation. I don't want to see anything, hear anything, or feel anything. On the way home I'll pick up a prescription for some pain pills and will have the weekend to recover. I have a collection of movies to watch and just made three kinds of jell-O.

If I don't blog for a day or two, blame the v-i-c-o-d-i-n.

3 comments:

Swoopref said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Green_Was_My_Valley_(film)


A super film that should make you forget about your pain...

Queen Elizabeth said...

Best of luck with your procedure... We'll love you no matter how many teeth you do/don't have!!! ;)

African Kelli said...

Oooh, I'll be thinking of you! Hope it goes very well. :)