Friday, March 02, 2007

Color coordination

This morning I wore a pair of the pants my friend handed down to me. I thought they were black. I have black shoes in my desk drawer at work and I had black socks in my purse. So I get out to the bus stop -- in daylight -- and guess what? The pants are BLUE. ARGH!!! I saw my friend Tadd on the train and was moaning about my bad morning (I was soaking wet from waiting for a bus that never came, my pants were blue and not black, etc.) and he said, "blue and black go together."

Sure they do. If you are trying to color coordinate your clothes with a BRUISE.

3 comments:

Dawnyel said...

LOL!! I like black and blue, but not necessarily together.
You know...I'm sure NO ONE would REALLY know you weren't matching...if you didn't figure it out yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't have on one black shoe and one blue shoe! LOL

Melanie said...

Cute shoes!