Monday, March 26, 2007

Blushing Blogger

For years I have bought cheap-o Maybelline lipstick and fancy schmancy Estee Lauder blush. The last blush I bought was $25 and was smaller than the one before it which left me a bit disenchanted with expensive make-up. At least I got the free gift when I bought it. Free stuff that I never used.













Last week when I went to apply my blush this is what I found. It was the beginning of the end of expensive blush! Last night I bought Cover Girl blush for $5.99 at CVS and I'm a better blusher because of it.

3 comments:

Ready, Mind, Go! said...

Expensive cosmetics are way over rated!

African Kelli said...

The only thing I splurge on with makeup is a Clinique base that I love. Otherwise, it is whatever is on sale when I need it -- mascara, lip gloss and blush are what I wear 95% of the time.

Melanie said...

YOU CAN FIX THAT!!! (I just fixed my broken MAC blot powder.)
Add a little bit of rubbing alcohol and smoosh everything up with the back of a spoon. Then spread it evenly through the compact. The paste will dry out fairly quickly, and you will have your blush back good as new. (I read how to do that in Marie Claire on my vacation, which was good cause I dropped my powder on vacation too.)