Sunday, August 02, 2009

Lena is in Boston!














































My friend Lena is in town and tonight a bunch of her Arlington Ward buddies gathered at the LaPierre's home (where else?!) for dinner. It was a really fun evening. Lena is athletic, inspiring, beautiful, smart (she's transferring from the UofU to Stanford this fall), and the list goes on. It has been so nice to see her (I saw her last year in Utah) and she's got a soft spot in her heart for Boston, I can tell!

6 comments:

Swoopref said...

We all love her!

Swoopref said...

Great photos ep... you are good.

Did you get any photos of Lena with Kevin?

Sweeney Household said...

I love going to a fun event such as this one for Lena, coming home, logging on to the computer and being able to look at pictures of it on your blog. It's immediate gratification, at its best. You are speedy, cousin!

Amy D said...

She looks great! I wish I could have been there to see her in person!

Rachel S. said...

Thank you for the photos! It was great to see you and Lena and the AW gang yesterday!

Rachel S. said...

Also, I love that in the group photos, we are all looking in different directions. There were what, five, six, cameras going?