Sunday, August 30, 2009

From tablecloth to apron



















My friend Angi and I have a craft swap going on. She makes something for me and then I make something for her. She's moving to Seattle--tomorrow--and it was my turn to make her something so today (while watching Ted Kennedy's funeral) I made her this apron from a tablecloth that I bought on Monday (the same place I got these books). I'm going to miss Angi. She's a crafty friend (and the best Primary Chorister EVER!). We're still going to make things for each other so it will be a cross country craft swap.

10 comments:

gigi said...

That's cute Ellen.

Smilin' sunshine said...

Sad for you, you seem to know a lot of people that move. Really cute apron though!

Margaret said...

Seriously the BEST primary chorister ever...she needs to make videos on YouTube so the rest of the church can see how it's done!

Unknown said...

i heard ted kennedy's funeral went ALL day. and that apron is way cute. i have always loved cherries. (wait...maybe those are apples?)

Becky said...

ya...but can you go from tablecloth to PROM dress? (cuz apparently that's where you thought MINE came from) ;) Great job.

LL said...

LOVE IT! what a fun tradition.

Unknown said...

That came out SO cute! Lucky her.

Sweetpea said...

Cute apron! I want one, I wish I was crafty so I could swap with you.

She is the best Primary chorister ever. She's the only reason my little guy would stay in Primary when we were in town. She's hilarious!

SLP said...

LOVE the apron - you are such a good friend Ellen - thank you!

Unknown said...

It turned out great!