Thursday, November 20, 2008

Warming up to Winter

Winter always follows Fall but each year it takes a little getting used to (even after twenty of them). It's turned very cold this week and gradually I remember that I do have winter gear and that I should find it and use it. However, I can't seem to locate my gloves or hats (see scarves below). [I'm not as organized as you think I am.] And, worse than the missing my gear is that I can't figure out how to correctly work my heater.













Good thing the winter is six months long. It might take me that long to warm up.

6 comments:

rebecca said...

We're pulling out the winter gear too. It's freezing!

Anonymous said...

I finally started wearing socks this week! Bring it on!!

LL said...

I'm with KJ, I JUST put away the summer shoes. Time for socks and a jacket 24/7.
Now you really need that boyfriend pillow, he might keep you warm.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Good luck in your warm up. I'm not organized either and now I'm scrambling.

balmforth.family said...

No worries, you don't need it today, it will warm up to 35 degrees. That's warm compared to what we've had this week! :-)

Unknown said...

brrrr.... there's nothing warm about winter! Hope you find your hats and gloves!