Sunday, November 09, 2008

From MA to PA









This picture was taken today with my friend Jennifer. We were college roommates my sophomore year (her freshman year). And, we were roommates in Boston. She's the one that called me one day over 20 years ago (when I was deciding where to move) and invited me to be her roommate in a two-bedroom apartment in Medford. I remember one Saturday my first summer Jennifer and I rambled on up to Maine for the first time and ate lobster on a picnic table; it didn't take long to fall in love with New England! Jennifer and her family are moving to PA this week. I went to visit her tonight to say good-bye and good luck.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How neat to have such long-time friends!

LL said...

thank goodness Jennifer invited you here...what would NE be without EP?!?!
fun to have such a good friend for so many years!

Becky said...

cute picture of YOU! it's good to see YOU on your blog. fun story.

Jim and Lisa said...

Jennifer is moving to PA?!? Where in PA is she moving to? I have some random memories of the two of you guys. I remember when you both first moved to Boston and you came over to our house to make us dinner (at least that's how I remember it). I also remember Carrie and I going to your apartment in Medford when a guy friend, I think from BYU, came to visit. Fun memories.

Leslie said...

Jennifer!!!! Good to see you! I now have a daughter named Jennifer (although after my sister). Have a great move to PA!

Unknown said...

I've missed you! Gone for a few days and all of these beautiful and profound posts... when I first saw the title of this blog, I wondered who was MA and who was PA? :-)

Angi said...

this has nothing to do with your post but, how do you know nicole (butler) smith?

Sweetpea said...

Wow, PA? I hope they have a smooth move!