Friday, November 23, 2007

I've experienced...

...walking on the Great Wall of China, winning a shopping spree, riding the Chinatown bus to New York City, viewing Paris from the Eiffel Tower, working for a Governor, sleeping out at the Rose Parade, hiking to the top of the Statue of Liberty, playing my clarinet at the L.A. Coliseum, seeing Niagara Falls, and now...shopping on Black Friday! I woke up at 4:00am (after very little sleep), met my friend at 4:30am and we were at Best Buy at 5:00am! From there we went to the Square One Mall and then to Target. She is at the Burlington Mall now and I'm going to stumble to my bed and hopefully get a few more hours of sleep. I'm exhausted , but hey, I can say I've experienced Black Friday!

4 comments:

jksfam said...

I tried, but got a flat tire, had the Sinton milk guys help me change it and decided the lines were WAY too long!!! I hope you got what you wanted!

Anonymous said...

So did you get anything?!

ellen said...

I didn't buy anything that wouldn't have been on sale later in the day. :) But it was still fun!

CMHill said...

I did that once! Its quite the experience! Do you think you'll do it again?