Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had Thanksgiving dinner with the LaPierres (for the 16th year!) and took my traditional items: cranberry/raspberry jell-O, rolls and games. We played spoons and then the M&M game. There were 29 there and it was very noisy and very fun. I went to the Truscotts after for a slice of Julie's delicious chocolate mousse pie. Now I'm home. I'm going to tidy up the place, go to bed at a decent hour, and meet my friend at 4:30am to do some early morning Black Friday shopping (a first for me).


2 comments:

Kim said...

Ellen, Do you buy your rolls or make them? I am up for the perfect Thanksgiving roll solutions. Kim

Diana said...

Pioneer Woman has a tasty recipe for Thanksgiving rolls, but yours look yummy, too. That's a heck of a lot of rolls!