Monday, November 19, 2007

Be thankful














I'm thankful for my family, hundreds of friends, fun hobbies, living my religion every day, my full life, opportunities for service, the four seasons, reproduction fabric, my Canon 10D, a trusty computer, Bluebell (my '94 Honda Civic), living in New England, my very cool condo, a red retro refrigerator, childhood memories and photos, good health, a steady job, life experience, newspaper and magazine subscriptions, growing up in Los Angeles, holidays, independence, a photographic eye, strong ancestors, dessert recipes, postage stamps, faithful blog readers, and this cute turkey I made that reminds me every day to be thankful for my many many blessings.

8 comments:

jksfam said...

I'm thankful that you're a faithful blog poster!

rebecca said...

Ellen, I love your turkey! I'd be thankful for it too. I think my mom had one like it. If you made it I'd love the pattern.
I am thankful for YOU too. I knew we would be friends after you sludged through knee-high water in our flooded apt. parking lot to welcome us to the ward. You were our first Arl. ward friend, and I'm sure we're not the only people who can say that.
Have a great Thanksgiving at the LaP's. I'll have to get a report. Give hugs from us.

Anonymous said...

We count you among our Thanksgiving blessings. Have a great holiday and a nice long weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am also thankful that you are a faithful blogger and such a fun person. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Diana said...

This is my favorite post of yours. I love it.

African Kelli said...

Fantastic list! I am thankful for you because you are so thoughtful (love the magazine articles you send me), so creative (love your photo cards) and so down to earth. You are always willing to provide advice or an ear. Happy Thanksgiving to you E!

Anonymous said...

And I am thankful for you.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you ep! You are such a good friend to me and you mean so much to so many people! Enjoy your time off this week!